• Villa Mediteran Prices Dubrovnik
  • Dubrovnik Villa Mediteran prices
  • Villa Mediteran dubrovnik prices

PRICES

Dates

Villa

01.04 - 30.04.

1000€

01.05 - 15.06.

1100€

16.06 - 15.07.

1300€

16.07 - 15.09.

1500€

16.09- 30.09.

1300€

01.10 - 31.10.

900€

SPECIAL OFFER

What we offer as a boat excursion:

  • Mini Libeccio 27 cabin boat for 6 persons
  • Excursion on three Elaphiti islands: Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan
  • Private skipper and chance to your own route and timeline
  • Welcome drink on board
  • Light lunch prepared by the skipper - Check in time 10 AM – check out time 17 PM
  • Fuel is included in the price

Villa Mediteran guests staying for at least 7 nights

Free boat excursion *

Villa Mediteran guests staying from 4 to 6 nights

350 € boat excursion

Regular price .

800 € boat excursion

*not applicable for guests staying in villa at discounted prices

PAYMENT

Payments by bank transfer and cash payments are accepted. For a reservation guarantee, it is necessary to send your credit card information. We point out that we will not charge your credit card in the amount of the deposit, except in the case of reservation cancellation, which shall be carried out in accordance with the general cancellation terms. Card payments are possible: Visa, Master Card. Collection shall be carried out in the local currency (HRK) as per as per CNB midpoint exchange rate on payment date. While making your reservation, you shall pay a non-refundable deposit of 30%, while the remaining 70% shall be paid a month prior to the guest's arrival. If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to the day the villa is to be used, the guest shall be charged for the entire amount of the agreed price. If the reservation is cancelled up to 31 days prior to the guest's arrival, 30% of the non-refundable deposit shall be retained. In the event of a force majeure, death and disease, the evidence of which is supported by documents, the guest may change the time of arrival in the same amount.

CANCELLATION POLICY

While making your reservation, you shall pay a non-refundable deposit of 30%, while the remaining 70% shall be paid a month prior to the guest's arrival. If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to the day the villa is to be used, the guest shall be charged for the entire amount of the agreed price. If the reservation is cancelled up to 31 days prior to the guest's arrival, 30% of the non-refundable deposit shall be retained. In the event of a force majeure, death and disease, the evidence of which is supported by documents, the guest may change the time of arrival in the same amount.

COMPANY INFORMATION

TRANSMEDITERAN d.o.o.
Istarska 2
20000 Dubrovnik - HR -EU
BANKA:ZAGRABAČKA BANKA
IBAN: HR4423600001102369367
SWIFT: ZABAHR2XXXX

BUSINESS TERMS

1. A request for accommodation may be addressed via telephone or e-mail and, if there are vacancies, you will be sent an offer that must be confirmed within 3 days.
2. The reservation shall be considered confirmed after the receipt of the payment of deposit in the amount of 30% of the total amount. The remaining amount of 70% shall be paid no later than 30 days prior to the guests' arrival to the villa.
3. Upon arrival, the guest shall pay a security deposit in the amount of EUR 700, which serves as insurance for possible incurred damage on the property, which the guest is obligated to settle in that case. In case no damage on the property will be determined, the guest will be refunded the entire deposit before departure.
4. All departures shall take place no later than 10:00 a.m., and arrivals no sooner than 05:00 p.m.
5. A guest may not sublease the accommodation facility or accommodate unreported persons. No pets are allowed.
6. The sauna and the massage tub in the court-yard are easily accessible. While using the sauna and the massage tub, the guest shall follow the instructions for use, and the use thereof is exclusively at your own risk. Guests are kindly asked to supervise children while using the massage tub.

DETAILS
Additional services

- Taking clothes to the dry-cleaner
- Transfer organisation
- Organisation of group excursions and creation of individual excursions according to guest's wishes

- Renting yachts and ships
- Renting cars

Contact
Credit Cards